News & Updates
EPION family work think tank results
In November 2014, EPION held a Think Tank about family work in early psychosis intervention programs. Participants were invited to join a mini-workshop on one of seven topics listed below. Using a world-café format, all participants were able to view the result of each workshop and add their own comments.
To view the results of the workshops click on the links below:
- Tips for EPI staff working with families: What family members want you to know
- How to develop a family support network that is not dependent on EPI staff to convene
- Supporting families when their loved one comes in conflict with the law
- What other EPI team members need to know about family work: How everyone on the team can help support the family
- Choosing a family assessment tool
- Helping families at time of discharge: What do families need to know when their loved one is transitioning into the adult mental health system?
- Self-care for family support workers